Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mathmatical dinner

Hallo, Hallo!

 How has all my lovely followers been? I'm so, so sorry about not posting for ages - I've been quite busy!

 Well, on Tuesday I decided to make mathmatical dinner. You see, I've been watching a lot of Vi Hart's youtube channel, and she has such a lot of cool math stuff! I found a video of Borromean Onion rings, and I liked the look of them so much! Then I found Optimal Potatoes (You "math" them instead of "Mash" them - to math them you boil them whole, then when soft you half them, then half them again, etc.)

 So I decided to make Mathed Potato, Borromean Onion Rings, Hexagonal Burgers, and Gravey.

 It turned out pretty well -although I got potato all over the floor as well as in the bowl, and most of the Borromean Onion rings fell apart due to not enough batter. The burgers came out of their nice Hexagon shape, but vaguely resembled a hexagon.

 If you want to check out her awesome food videos, click below:

 Cookie Shapes
 Flex Mex
 Optimal Potatoes
 Borromean Onion Rings
 Greenbean Matherole

No comments:

Post a Comment